Contact & Route
When entering Zeeland by the route of A58, you take exit “Terneuzen” and pass the Westerscheldetunnel (6.6 km and toll road!). Afterwards follow the signs “Oostburg” and later on “Noordzeekust” and “Cadzand”.
Travelling to Zeeuws-Vlaanderen via Belgium, takes you through Antwerp. Follow route N49 (also known as “Expresweg”) in direction Knokke. Near Maldegem, take exit “Aardenburg/ Oostburg” and follow signage to “Noordzeekust” and “Cadzand”.
Travelling by Fastferry allows you to cross the Westerschelde in absolute holiday style and takes you from Flushing to Breskens. The ferry is only accessible for pedestrians and cyclists. The passage takes only 25 minutes. Timeschedules can be found at www.veolia-transport.nl, as well information about public transport in the area.
Contact details Duinhof Holidays
Boulevard de Wielingen 7-B
4506 JH Cadzand-Bad
Openinghours reception desk
We are open all year:
Monday to Friday 9:00 - 12:00h and 13:00 - 17:00h
Saturday* 10:00 - 12:00h and 13:00 - 16:00h
* Until Easter weekend and from the end of the autumn holidays, our office is opens at 12:00h on Saturdays.
With the following exceptions:
- 1st January, New year’s day, closed
- Easter Monday, open from 9:30 - 12:00h
- Whit Monday, open from 9:30 - 12:00h
- 25th and 26th December, Christmas, closed
- New Year's Eve, open from 9:30 - 12:00h
Location & RouteBack